Dear Valued Partners,
We at Plastifab Industries Inc. are taking all necessary precautions to protect the well-being of our employees, customers, vendors, and our community. We have established a COVID-19 committee that is following the latest guidelines from local, Provincial and Federal health authorities to ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest recommendations. We are doing everything we can in order to prevent or slow down the spread of this virus. We appreciate your support and understanding in these difficult times while we implement the following changes into our day to day dealings:
For our Employees:
- Everyone returning from vacation or a business trip needs to remain in a 14-day self-quarantine
- Anyone that exhibits the symptoms is required to stay home and seek medical advice
- We have asked everyone to follow the recommended hygiene routines
- Meetings are reduced in frequency and number to reduce potential spread amongst colleagues
- We have asked our employees to keep a 2-meter distance between each other as recommended by Health Canada
For our Customers and Vendors:
- The Plastifab facility has been declared a no handshake facility
- All visits from/to our customers/vendors have been suspended until further notice
- All communication will be done via phone, email, memo or videoconferencing
- Pick-up and deliveries will be handled with as little interaction as possible, no access to the facility will be granted
- Sub-Contractors that are required to fulfill tasks at the Plastifab facility are required to inform Plastifab of any potential contact with a person that was diagnosed with COVID-19 and their recent travel history. Plastifab will maintain the right to refuse entry to the facility if there is reasonable doubt that the visit will pose an increased risk of spreading the virus
Thus far we have managed through the COVID-19 pandemic with minimal interruption to our day to day operations. We are unsure if this is sustainable as the pandemic unfolds but rest assured that we are doing everything possible not to impact our customers while implementing measures to minimize spread, protect our employees, their families and the communities around us. We want to thank you for your understanding, and we are certain we will get through this TOGETHER.
“Let us embrace generosity, selflessness and a calm caution as we navigate this together.”
Be safe and take care of each other!
President & CEO
PLASTIFAB INDUSTRIES INC.