In 1975, Plastifab was founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and in the years since, we’ve had the immense honour to work with so many exciting customers on equally exciting projects. To continue to provide our high-levels of service, we are implementing a material price increase on some of our products.
As of April 23, the following price increases are in effect:
- Noryl – all grades 5%
- Polycarbonate – all grades 5%
- Extruded nylon 6/6 – all grades 6%
- Copolymer acetal – all grades (except medical) 6%
- Delrin (homopolymer acetal) – all grades 6%
- Medical grade polypropylene – all grades 8%
- ABS – all grades 5%
- Ultem – all grades 5%
- Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) – all grades 3%
We remain committed to being your trusted partner for all your extruded thermoplastic needs. We’ll continue to offer only the most durable, cost effective products, and to deliver them to you on-time, everytime.
Thank you to our loyal customers for your support over the years. We look forward to working with you on your next project. If you have any questions or concerns about our price changes, please contact us.