PVDF is a specialty plastic used in applications requiring the highest purity, as well as resistance to solvents, acids and bases.
PVDF is a highly chemically resistant crystalline thermoplastic. It is used extensively in the chemical processing industry because of its properties which include outstanding chemical and solvent resistance, good corrosion resistance, good thermal stability, outstanding UV resistance and low flammability.
PVDF is mainly used in critical applications requiring an excellent chemical resistance, a high degree of purity and excellent mechanical properties. PVDF has a very good creep resistance that is superior to that of other fluoropolymers.
- Excellent resistance to creep and fatigue
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent resistance to radiation
- Often used as insulation and protection cover in chemical applications
- UV resistant (does not age)
- High dielectric constant
- Working temperature from -20°C to +130°C