- Polyurethane is an extremely versatile elastomer used in countless applications worldwide.
- The physical properties of polyurethane are considerable. Polyurethane performs well for hardness, tensile strength, compression strength, impact resistance, abrasion resistance, and tear strength.
- Polyurethane routinely outperforms plastic, rubber, and steel in its overall ability to resist harsh environmental factors such as abrasion, heat, solvents, oil, and acid.
- Hydex® 202 is a totally rigid polyurethane resin that exhibits a broad range of chemical resistance, as well as superior impact and excellent mechanical properties. It can be used for any mechanical application that requires a combination of toughness, dimensional stability, and chemical resistance, with an ability to withstand a chemical attack in a PH range from 2 to 14.
- Hydex® 301 is a totally rigid, clear polyurethane resin. It combines excellent clarity when polished and has a broad range of chemical resistance as well as outstanding practical toughness.
- Wide range of hardness.
- High load-bearing capacity.
- High abrasion and impact resistance.
- High tear resistance.
- Resistance to water, oil, and grease.
- Good electrical insulating properties.
- Very resistant to temperature extremes.
- Mold, mildew, and fungus resistance.